When we receive the product(s), we will check them and you will be refunded the amount you paid to us upon purchase, including the original delivery fee. The amount is always transferred to the same payment method used for the purchase.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part. This happens if the product is impaired or damaged because:
· you have used the products
· the products were damaged while you were responsible for them
· you have not followed the restrictions of the cancellation rights outlined above
Made by Gotland will refund the amount paid for the products without undue delay, and no later than 14 days from the date Made by Gotland received the customer notification of the cancellation. However, Made by Gotland may delay the repayment until we have received the product or the customer has provided proof that the product has been returned (eg certificate of delivery).
Delivery Partners: DHL
Returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company DHL, as advised by Made by Gotland, using the procedures outlined in the Made by Gotland Help Topics. If you use DHL, Made by Gotland will pay the shipping costs in case of defective items and to track the package at any time.
If you decide to use a different package delivery company, any costs for shipping the products will be charged to you, and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products.
Your purchase is covered by the Sale of Goods Act, including rules regarding defects. This means that you can either have a faulty product repaired or replaced, or receive a full refund in price, depending on the specific situation.
Any consumer who wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered shall contact Made by Gotland Customer Services, as soon as possible after discovering the defect. We recommend that you claim as soon as possible within 2 months of the defect being discovered.
There is a 3 year warranty on the goods purchased on the website.
So that we can assess your claim, we ask you the following:
· Contact Made by Gotland Customer Services at [email protected] by Gotland.com
· Send us a brief description of what the damage or defect is/how it occurred, as soon as you discover the defect
· Include a description of the defect with 4-6 photographs. The defect must be clear, and one must include a photograph of the entire product as well as the defective portion
· Indicate the order number, or attach a copy of the order receipt
· After we receive your photographs, we will handle your claim as soon as possible
If you are returning faulty product(s), Made by Gotland will arrange for the collection of the package, and incur the costs associated with shipping.
If the claim is justified, we will refund reasonable shipping costs incurred when sending the item back to us. Otherwise you must bear all costs of transport, including our shipping costs for returning the item after the investigation.
The item must always be well packaged and you must retain proof of postage. You are responsible for the package until it is received by Made by Gotland, so keep the postal receipt including information on the shipping costs and if applicable the track and trace number.